05 September, 2016

Just a few words to clean spite off my back.

All of the sudden nothing made sense anymore... The cellphone, the apps, instagram, the gratuituous, ever going shower of words and images.

I trade everything in, for music and music only.

I do shit my way, and my way only.

The harder you push, the more it hurts, so just sit back and watch the show. It'll all happen on it's own, I promise.

It'll all come down on it's own, I promise.

Why don't people know this? Why do they do it the hard way? They like it the hard way?

Why isn't everyone taking their time? Why is everyone giving into each other's constant pushing? Why does she allow the needle in her spine? Why does she smile through the torture and call it beauty?

Music is life, and life is music.

Can you hear it, down there? Little me, can you hear it?

Down came a black out, so I guess you can.

No comments: